A short time later, further developments - electromechanical timers and cam mechanisms - led to the expansion
of the company. Electronic timing relays were developed as early as 1959, in 1962 the company began manufacturing electronic control systems.
The turbulent expansion of the company prompted Hermann Zander to go ahead with the planning of new and larger company premises. In 1967 the company was able to move into its own, generously
designed production and administration buildings equipped for future growth.