ZanderLink - the ultra-fast high-speed network
ZanderLink connects up to three controller of the ZX09 series cycle time free in an ultra fast network.
- Super fast processing and networking of analog and digital sensor signals
- Guaranteed cycle time in the entire network under 10 µs
- Maximum jitter between controllers below 100 ns
- Simple configuration via predefined function blocks
ZanderLink is a synchronous network that meets the highest real-time, concurrency and speed requirements and coherently couples controllers. ZanderLink is based on robust RS-485 technology, connects 2 or 3 controllers per strand and transmits at up to 8 Mbit/s net data rate. With 48 bit exchange between 2 controllers and a set bit rate of 16 Mbit/s, they are exchanged in guaranteed 5 µs, with 48 bit between 3 controllers it is 6 µs.
ZanderLink can be used for the high-speed compact controllers ZX09A, ZX09D and ZX09E, thus enabling - despite distribution - a synchronous, coherent system with 18 analog or 30 digital inputs. The configuration of this link is done logically and easily via predefined function blocks in the program development software "EX-PRESS 5" in the programming language "Structured Text" according to IEC 61131-3.
- High-Speed Automation meets Wireless Communication (723.2 KiB)
- Eine SPS ohne Zykluszeit - Vorteile der High-Speed FPGA Steuerung (2.3 MiB)
- ZANDER Vortrag: Jitterfreie Präzision bis 1 µs (918.6 KiB)
- Praxisbeispiel Unschärferelation in der Informatik (1.6 MiB)
- Application example: Digitization of lid feeding at Zentis (in german language) (466.4 KiB)