|Safety function||Emergency stop monitoring for elevators|
|Safety certified according to||EN 81-20:2014; EN 81-50:2014|
|Also safety certified according to||EN ISO 13849-1:2015; EN 62061:2005 + A2:2015; IEC 61508 Part 1-2 and 4-7:2010|
|Supply voltage||DC 24 V +/- 10%|
|Number of safe relay contacts||3|
|Max. switching capability of safe relay contacts||8 A / 250 VAC resistive load|
|Number of auxiliary relay contacts||1|
|Number of non time-delayed safe contacts||3|
|Number of time-delayed safe contacts||-|
|Starting behavior||Automatic start or manual,
|PL; Cat.; SILCL (EN ISO 13849-1:2015; EN 62061:2005 + A2:2015; IEC 61508 Part 1-2 and 4-7:2010)||PL e; Cat. 4; SILCL 3|
|Order No. fixed screw terminals||472292|
|Order No. plug-in screw terminals||474292|
|Order No. push-in twin spring connector||475292|
|Order No. Spacer for a defined minimum distance between two safety relays (see derating)||472596|
- Operating Instructions SR3E - Safety Relay for Elevators (1.4 MiB)
- TUV Type Examination SR3E according to EN 81-20:2014 and EN 81-50:2014 (611.3 KiB)
- TUV Certificate SR3E according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1, EN62061, EN 61508 (693.1 KiB)
- Application Examples for SR3E - Zander Aachen safety relay for elevators (864.5 KiB)
- CCC Certificate (1,017.8 KiB)
- CE Declaration (477.2 KiB)
The safety relay SR3E is especially designed for the use as a safety component for elevators according to the latest version of the approval EN 81-20:2014 and EN 81-50:2014 and is certified by TÜV Rheinland.
Your advantage: This relay is also certified for the use in elevator body / elevator car – this means a shorter wiring path and space gain.
A widespread application spectrum is enabled through the additional certification up to PL e, SILCL 3, Category 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1:2015 / EN 62061:2005 + A2:2015 / IEC 61508 Parts 1-2 and 4-7:2010.