Process-Protection for any Circumstances!
ZCode-MZ is a coded tamperproofed safety switch for the process protection in machinery and plant engineering.
The ZCode-MZ has been developed to provide a realiable door interlock. Coding is achieved by using radio frequency (RFID) and magnetic technology, both principles need to be satisfied for the switch to operate safely. This redundant diverse structure provides the highest degree of anti-tamper, virtually impossible to override. The different housing materials allow the use in almost any environments, including high pressure cleaning following contamination from foreign particles. (e.g. Pharma and Food Industry).
The Stainless Steel 316 version of the ZCode-MZE incorporates a Stainless Steel magnet and has an IP69K ingress protection rating making it suitable for CIP and SIP processes. ZCode-MZ has a high specified polymer body material.
Suitable and certified for the highest safety standards according to EN ISO 13849-1, EN ISO 14119 and EN 62061.
- IP 69K for ZCode-MZE, IP67 for ZCode-MZ
- RFID- und Magnetic Technology
- 2 NC safety outputs, 1 NO auxiliary output
- Connect up to 20 switches to one standard safety relay
- Holding forces up to 1500 N
- Master- und Unicode available
- Connect up to 20 switches to one standard safety (e.g. ZANDER SR-Series) or to one safety controller (e.g. ZANDER TALOS®).
- Up to PL e, Cat. 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1 and SILCL 3 according to EN 62061
- 2 Status LED`s.
- Compact Housing 96 x 64 x 58 mm
For further information, please visit ZCode-MZ.